Winter protection to keep heat on

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
WilliamWallace
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Winter protection to keep heat on

Post by WilliamWallace »

I am writing because I have been on winter protection since November 25 for my electric and gas, which means my service is due to shut off after January 25. I was unable to make an apartment immediately after November 25 because I was 9 months pregnant and in and out of the hospital from December 10-mid January.
I called to set up an apartment when I was settled back at home but they did not have anything before March 21. I am on unpaid maternity leave and have an infant and 4 year old in the house and am afraid my electric and gas will shut off before my appointment. Can you advise me on what I can do?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Winter protection to keep heat on

Post by Admin »

Call another place to apply for help. We can't do anything with a future 3/21 appointment. So try another agency for help with your utilities, and here is a list of winter protection plans.
WilliamWallace wrote:I am writing because I have been on winter protection since November 25 for my electric and gas, which means my service is due to shut off after January 25. I was unable to make an apartment immediately after November 25 because I was 9 months pregnant and in and out of the hospital from December 10-mid January.
I called to set up an apartment when I was settled back at home but they did not have anything before March 21. I am on unpaid maternity leave and have an infant and 4 year old in the house and am afraid my electric and gas will shut off before my appointment. Can you advise me on what I can do?