High electric bill due to hot summer

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Butterfly1975
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

High electric bill due to hot summer

Post by Butterfly1975 »

Dear Sir,
I am a 63 year old low income working woman, living in southeast LA.
We have an unusually hot July and August and resulting very high utility bills.
My electric bill usually runs about $75 to $80 each month, as I am careful to use the air conditioning very judiciously. However my current bill is $144. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to pay this amount.
I am contacting you to ask if you could help me with part of this expense. Anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless you, and thank you very much.
KarinaMiguel
anti spam: Blue

Re: High electric bill due to hot summer

Post by KarinaMiguel »

I have for children. Two with ADHD. I was denied in court and I have a few days before my family is evicted due to unpaid electric bills. I’ve been struggling since my kids started summer break. I couldn't afford childcare and I was fired. I'm going crazy I need help. I need a shelter and a possible storage unit to get my furniture out of the summer heat. Hopefully some clothes for my children I'm very worried since school starts soon. Please contact me.
ParkCircle

Post by ParkCircle »

Yes I am reaching out for help to pay my electric bill and it urgent because I have already lose all of my food for this hot September summer month. I am on assistant for that and I just couldn't not pay my utility because my rent went an extra 100.025 dollars and it summer and haven't had suffered. It is hot and I have been too I lose all my energy and it don't look like going to be able to get them turn on anytime soon. I just do have the financial to get back in control of my life with some kind of help and light and electric AC off for 4 days now during these hot summer nights. I been call around try to see if I could get some nonprofit organization to get some and all they tell is leave them a message and a phone number. I never even got a call back and would like for all to send me some information on some of the forum on how to get a grant and to fill them out.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A $75 to 80 bill is very reasonable like you said, and good for you! $144 does not seem like too much either. Maybe a charity can help pay a portion of that expense. Or you can find an energy bill assistance programs in Louisiana to try.

Butterfly1975 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:11 am Dear Sir,
I am a 63 year old low income working woman, living in southeast LA.
We have an unusually hot July and August and resulting very high utility bills.
My electric bill usually runs about $75 to $80 each month, as I am careful to use the air conditioning very judiciously. However my current bill is $144. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to pay this amount.
I am contacting you to ask if you could help me with part of this expense. Anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless you, and thank you very much.