NEED HELP WITH MY POWER WATER AND GAS

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
daniel85
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH MY POWER WATER AND GAS

Post by daniel85 »

I am in need of help to pay my power gas and water me and my wife have no employment at the time we live in leesburg florida

Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH MY POWER WATER AND GAS

Post by Admin »

Here is info in City of Leesburg assistance.
The program is called Citizens Utility Relief Effort (C.U.R.E.)
It provides assistance and help to utility customers who are unable to pay their bill. The fund may be used in the event of loss of employment or an unexpected illness or injury. Guidelines set the criteria for extending assistance and limit access to these funds to $100 during a 12 month period. The administering agencies are:
Christian Care Center, 352-314-8733
Lake Community Action Agency, 352-787-1156

daniel85 wrote:I am in need of help to pay my power gas and water me and my wife have no employment at the time we live in leesburg florida

Thank you
Gagne

Post by Gagne »

Hey, I am contacting you to learn more info about getting some assistance paying my water bill. My bill in now a total of $3,835.12. About three years ago my husband was laid off and I had surgery on my foot, so I was on disability insurance which was 200 dollars a week. Which was going toward my mortgage which is 1,559.99. I had to apply for SNAP so I can have food in my house. When I returned to work I was behind on mortgage payments now that I have caught up with my mortgage I am behind on my water bill. I will appreciate it tremendously if you assist or help me find someone to assist me.
Thank you,
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

Good Morning, my name is Vivian and I am a cancer patient going through chemo and is having difficulty paying my water bill among other things. I need to find programs that can help me with my financial situation until I can get back on track. I also would like to know if there is any program that can help with a person moving finances. I was giving a 90 day move and I have used up all my savings due to my illness so don’t have to resources to move. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be some low income housing in Cole County that you can try, and they may have suggestions on moving programs. As far as the water bills, maybe try one of those cancer non-profits, as some may offer limited financial aid for patients. Maybe try Life Beyond Cancer for suggestions on your water bill.