Maryland energy assistance did not pay my bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ann Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Maryland energy assistance did not pay my bill

Post by Ann Marie »

I was granted help by energy assistance for a BGE bill old one 7 years old. The Maryland company granted help with paying past due bill. They gace me of 1200.00 dollars. Well I received a turn off notice 3 months ago when it should have paid by energy assistance. So I failed to pay by the deadline which is 50 days.
I have a copy of what was going to be pay so my case manager looked in to it, then we called a few people like the director and the next day my bill was somewhat paid 728.14 which was not the original commitment that I was granted. The original bill was 7 years old and was 931.00 originally.
Point is how can they have committed and in my eyes promised to pay all of it. Then failed to pay by the deadline, then come back with an amount of 728.14. I’m very grateful but I have housing issue in Maryland and have a fixed income. My case manager said she has never come across anything like this matter before also my housing case manager said the same thing. If someone could give me some information about this scenario, I could use the help and advice. Thank you.
Allanon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Maryland energy assistance did not pay my bill

Post by Allanon »

Well you covered 1 issue I'm having on your site. Which is utility assistance in Maryland. I've done everything to scrap up the money to pay the rent. But I'm like a lot of Other women in this world. Single parent & struggling to get by.
I've called several different agencies to get help & can't get it. I was laid off my job not to long ago so I'm barely making it by. That is another issue I'm having. I've been looking for a job. Unfortunately no luck so far.
My other issue is I've lost everything I had so I'm trying to slowly start getting me more clothing. Is there anyway you guys could help me get a little bit of clothing. Mostly for interviews with local Maryland employers. I don't have hardly anything at all let alone something professional for interviews. If you guys are unable to help me can you maybe help guide me to someone who may be able to? I greatly appreciate it. I'll do community service or whatever to I need to do to kind of work off; whatever assistance I may get.