Brain anyerisum prevents paying water bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
BrentLavara1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Brain anyerisum prevents paying water bills

Post by BrentLavara1 »

I am currently disabled and with no income and my water has been cut off. I am fixing to have back surgery and doctors have found a brain anyerisum. I have been fighting for my disability for months, so behind on water bills. But I have no income and receive food stamps. Please if any way possible I need help. It is $215.00. I have been paying on it-in small Amounts but unable to get it under control.
Melvin

Re: Brain anyerisum prevents paying water bills

Post by Melvin »

Hello this is Amanda. I live in Springfield Oregon and am recovering from a Brain anyerisum, I need help with my rent, water bills and electric. I have an eviction notice as well as a shut off notice for the water. If you could help at all that would be a blessing . If you can’t please direct me to someone whom can specialize in anyerisum recovery. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brain anyerisum prevents paying water bills

Post by Admin »

Hi Amanda
There are many financial resources in Lane County Oregon. But if you have a Brain anyerisum, apply for disability. As far as those other bills, like water, use what we sent to hopefully find a blessing.
Melvin wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:42 am Hello this is Amanda. I live in Springfield Oregon and am recovering from a Brain anyerisum, I need help with my rent, water bills and electric. I have an eviction notice as well as a shut off notice for the water. If you could help at all that would be a blessing . If you can’t please direct me to someone whom can specialize in anyerisum recovery. Thank you for your time.