Please call me with electricity bill programs and do not email me

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Momma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please call me with electricity bill programs and do not email me

Post by Momma »

Hello, I was trying to find a contract number to phone this service but was an able to as I am not great with technology so if this email is received it would be very helpful is someone could contact me instead of emailing me back about getting help. I need support with paying my electricity bill as they told me to contact this service as I am a low income earner and an able to pay the amount I am required to. Thank you.
SeeMe
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please call me with electricity bill programs and do not email me

Post by SeeMe »

I am sending this message to try to get some immediate assistance with my power bill. I need $400 before Monday, December 23, 2016 to keep the power on. I know its last minute but I have been trying to get the money on my own so I didn't have to get help, I am at my last resort now, so please call me ASAP.
I have 2 jobs and attend college. I try to keep my electricity bills paid but it has been a real struggle lately. Any help you can or will give will be greatly appreciated. You can get in touch with me by calling. Please help if at all possible, I have a mentally handicap son and a 16 year old pregnant niece who live in my home. Thank you for your time and help. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please call me with electricity bill programs and do not email me

Post by Admin »

We use email and do not call. You need to call an agency to apply for electricity bill help. You need to show some initiative, do the research on your own, and make a phone call or many calls to see who can help. If you can't do that, how will you ever break the cycle of poverty/hardship. Anyhow how are the programs to try for help. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html