Unemployment not enough to pay for gas bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Overnight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployment not enough to pay for gas bill

Post by Overnight »

I have two children, I lost my job and have been fighting for unemployment. I finally won my case and the money they had to pay me I used to push for a place to stay because I could no longer live in our apartment because we were being evicted due to noon payment. So I took the money and paid the rest of November, the security deposit and next month's rent.
I was able to get the electric turned on and the water but we still have no gas. I will only receive a few more payments from unemployment which is only $135. I need to use that to pay for our insurance. Both of my children's birthdays are next month and I do not have the means to get them anything for birthday or Christmas. This is the first year we week not have a Thanksgiving dinner because we can only cook out of the microwave since the stove is gas. My children are very humble and don't really ask for much, but it's not their fault in in this situation right now. If you know anyone that can help please let me know.
TiLauna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployment not enough to pay for gas bill

Post by TiLauna »

Hello, I'm am a single male who lives alone and am unemployed. I am in need of assistance paying my gas bill which is approximately $1,200. This includes a past due from the previous winter. I have been served with a shut off notice and hope to hear back from you all in the soon. My hope is that you can assist me. I live in the city of Philadelphia. I have lived at my residence for 3 years.