No local church has funding

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
bobJohnson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No local church has funding

Post by bobJohnson »

I am in emergency help with my electricity bill. It is past due. I just started job and my bill is 303.00. I have family and kids. No local church has any finding to help.
I called all over the place, and this is my First time I ever needed help ASAP. I live in New port Richey FL and I have Duke energy company. Please help us keep our electric on and stay warm. I just got surgery from cancer removed. Please lord help us out. I am deaf and hard of hearing impaired, and thank you god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: No local church has funding

Post by Admin »

Well, churches are not suppose to be a main source of electric bill help. In fact, anyone that can help you at all you should appreciate, as there are not promises in life. Try calling Duke Energy for a payment plan. If that does not work, try LIHEAP in Florida. Lastly, we have a listing of additional churches that help with utility bills to try, as there is more than one available.
bobJohnson wrote:I am in emergency help with my electricity bill. It is past due. I just started job and my bill is 303.00. I have family and kids. No local church has any finding to help.
I called all over the place, and this is my First time I ever needed help ASAP. I live in New port Richey FL and I have Duke energy company. Please help us keep our electric on and stay warm. I just got surgery from cancer removed. Please lord help us out. I am deaf and hard of hearing impaired, and thank you god bless.
Bamburg

Post by Bamburg »

Hi, I am a single mother. I just lost my job. I have 3 children and I am in need of help with my electric and getting school clothes for my children. I have a 17, 12 and a 10 year old, 2 boys and a girl.
I have asked all churches and the only thing they can help with is school supplies as they have no funds. I live in Greenfield Ohio and there isn't much help around here. I am sorry I have to ask for help but I don't know what to do. I don't get child support from the absent Father's. They are ordered to pay they just don't. Thank you and have a blessed day.
DanaP

Post by DanaP »

Hello, my name is Julie and my daughter’s name is Kelsee. Kelsee has 5 children ages 10, 9, 7, 5 2.   4 of her children will be attending school this year in Perkins Township Sandusky, Ohio.  She desperately is in need for help for school supplies and no church is helping her. I usually can help but I am off on disability (FMLA) thru my work St. this time for medical problems.  She has signed up for the angel tree at Christmas at her church, and it has been wonderful in helping her out at the time. She will have to skip paying rent in order to buy the kids school supplies & clothes. We just are not sure where to turn for help once the churches ran out of funding. If you could please inform me of where or who I can get in contact with I would truly appreciate it! Thank You, Julie W.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you tried the other churches in Broward County for low income families? As of course they have limited resources. But if you lost your job, are actively looking, and just need some short term help for your 3 kids they may be able to assist.
Bamburg wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:34 pm Hi, I am a single mother. I just lost my job. I have 3 children and I am in need of help with my electric and getting school clothes for my children. I have a 17, 12 and a 10 year old, 2 boys and a girl.
I have asked all churches and the only thing they can help with is school supplies as they have no funds.