Abuse lead to power shut off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Campbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Abuse lead to power shut off

Post by Campbell »

On March 14th 2014 my daughter was in a tragic accident that was my last employed work day. She was sick approximately 22 weeks and two separate hospitals. Also during this time I was in a very mentally and then mostly abusive relationship which is now over.
He has left me my power off as of April 15th and my water gets shut of day after tomorrow. I have absolutely no income and my wonderful family has been helping the past 3 years. If anyone can please help me get this on track I promise I will keep it on track!!!
Isal

Re: Abuse lead to power shut off

Post by Isal »

I recently left an abusive husband. He and his adult kids ran my bills up. He somehow reversed the last payment made on the already outrageous light bill. I now owe $1200 to the power company. I have a week to come up with at least $600 to keep my lights on. My only heat is electric. I just got a 2ND job but with my student loan garnishment I can't pay my power bills already. Me and my daughter's phone are about to be shut off and I'm already late on my rent. My ex has vandalized our old house and broke into it do I had to move. I can't take much more. I need help.
Pilar
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abuse lead to power shut off

Post by Pilar »

I need help with my bills. My husband does work but we just can't make enough to pay the bills. I have a disconnection notice for my power for 6/30 and I have other bills that are behind. My rent is due in the 5th of July and I have no money saved up for that. I am currently looking for a job myself but I am having no luck. We have 4 kids, my husband abuses me and no one to help.