Not on welfare but need light bill help - in dark

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
TiciaPeck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Not on welfare but need light bill help - in dark

Post by TiciaPeck »

Hello. I'm reaching out to you today because my family and I are in the dark. We had difficulties paying our outstanding bill along with other bills we have at our home. I'm asking for help. I was given several numbers to try and get some assistance but no one will help because I make too much money with their limit. I'm not on welfare but people who have okay paying jobs also get behind and need help sometimes.
In order to get my lights cut back on I need to pay $3000. If I had that kind of money up front, I would not be sending you this message. If you can be so kind and understand how hurtful this is to be in the dark, unable to cook food for your family, food that I bought already now have to be thrown away. I'm just asking for someone to work with me and lower the amount to get my services turn back on and work out a plan so I can pay your company. Please!
Bradshaw1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Not on welfare but need light bill help - in dark

Post by Bradshaw1 »

I am writing for help. I have contacted the Neto office in my home town last month and my lights did get turned off. I had to go and borrow money and I did not want to do that as we are waiting on welfare to start. I do need help again with my bill. I did get in contact with Green Mountain Energy and they have all of my information. But I need help so they do not turn my lights off again.
Hailey

Post by Hailey »

Hi, I stay in Tampa FL 33604 and my light is going to be cut off today. My light is not pay cause my grandfather sister passed and we all put money to pay for everything. Now I need help.
I have two kids and me and my husband lost his job because of his bipolar, so it’s just me please and we are on welfare. I'm not saying this because I want you to feel sorry for us but I'm saying this because this is what's going on in my life. Please help, thank you and my number is.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the Tampa Bay Salvation Army. Sometimes they can help with light bills. Bi-polar does have medications people can take...suggest them to your husband. People with bi-polar work every day.
Hailey wrote:Hi, I stay in Tampa FL 33604 and my light is going to be cut off today. My light is not pay cause my grandfather sister passed and we all put money to pay for everything. Now I need help.
I have two kids and me and my husband lost his job because of his bipolar, so it’s just me please and we are on welfare. I'm not saying this because I want you to feel sorry for us but I'm saying this because this is what's going on in my life. Please help, thank you and my number is.