gas,water and light bills..........

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
JohnstonMary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: gas,water and light bills..........

Post by JohnstonMary »

My light bill is 413.00 and it's due on 12/12/2015 or it will be dis-connected...I have two young children 12 years old and 20 months...the younger has seizures and they both need breathing treatments...please help. We also owe on our gas bill too.
I live in Louisiana I have called Catholic charities, my community center but no funds are available they say. I don't know what to do...I need help My older son doesn't even have a bed yet and I can't afford all this plus school starts August 10th ...I'm so overwhelmed.
I have bipolar and have been hospitalized twice this year already...please help us anyway with light and water. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

Hi my name is Diane David, I’m 29 years old I have two son boys 5 and 2 years old. My electricity is shut off already today, which includes water, gas, and light service. We don’t have any electricity tonight and until on Friday and my kids is sweating alot because is hot in our place. Please could you help me to pay my electricity as well as gas and light bills just to turn back on for $300-$200 at least? Please help me. Just my husband working right now his making $1300 a month and we're paying our rent $1500 a month. I lose my job 5 months ago. I’m trying to get back my feet to pay all the bills for light as well as gas and water and stuff. This my number. Thank you.
JeffreyAls

Post by JeffreyAls »

Hello, I Am Emailing You Today to Know If Your Program or Any Others You Know of Can Assist My Family with Our Water Bill and Light Bill. Usually We Make It Through These Situations on Our Own. But This Time Around There Are Extenuating Circumstances and Not Having Water Is Not an Option.
If There Is Any Information, Advice or Help You Can to Offer Please Contact Me Either by Email or Phone.