gas,water and light bills..........

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
mary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

gas,water and light bills..........

Post by mary »

:( This is the first time i have gotten into this i need help to pay my bills i am disable and have alot of medical problems.I don't have enought money to pay my bills please can someone please help me as soon as possible....thank you and God bless everyone.....
helper

Re: gas,water and light bills..........

Post by helper »

When you post a message, and this applies to everyone, always post your state or more details. There is no program that deals with all issues. What state do you live in? While I wait for that, try the salvation army, community action agency, LIHEAP, and just call your utility company.
L14

Gas,water, utility and light bills

Post by L14 »

HI MY NAME IS SABRINA HOBBS IM IN DISPRIT NEED OF HELP PAYING MY LIGHT AND GAS BILLS..IM CURRENTLY WORKING..BUT I HAVE FOUR SMALL KIDS THAT LIVE AT HOME WITH ME..MY GEORGIA POWER BILL IS TWO MONTHS BEHIND..DUE TO I HAD TO MOVE BECAUSE OF MY AC UNIT WAS NOT SHUTTING OFF AND MY POWER BILL WAS GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER..SO I FOUND ANOTHER PLACE BUT THE BILL IS STILL HERE AND IM STRUGGLING STILL TO PAY THE BILLS ..PLEASE IF POSSIBLE HELP ME.... THOMSON GA
EdM

Water, medical bills and electric aid needed

Post by EdM »

I am on social security disability and have no income other then what is given to me by social security. I had major surgery and have water, electric and medical bills that I cannot pay,the water and electric companies want to shut off my utilities and when my wife spoke to them they said they don't care. The collections keep calling me everyday at least 5 or 6 times throughout the day and night what can I do or can I receive any assistance? I even explained to the Hospital that I had no insurance and the doctors but they still keep trying to contact me. from New Jersey any help would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water, medical bills and electric aid needed

Post by Admin »

New Jersey has several options and resources for energy bills help. For help with the other bills, such as medical, hospital, and credit card debts try the main site of needhelppayingbills.com
Thank you for listing your state, but it is also nice to have your utility company too.
Some programs include New Jersey SHARES (Statewide Heating Assistance and Referral for Energy Services), which provide temporary help in paying heating and energy bills 1-866-657-4273). Another option is New Jersey Natural Gas, the Gift of Warmth program provides help. The phone numbers vary by County, but just dial 732-828-4541 to learn more.
EdM wrote:I am on social security disability and have no income other then what is given to me by social security. I had major surgery and have water, electric and medical bills that I cannot pay,the water and electric companies want to shut off my utilities and when my wife spoke to them they said they don't care. The collections keep calling me everyday at least 5 or 6 times throughout the day and night what can I do or can I receive any assistance? I even explained to the Hospital that I had no insurance and the doctors but they still keep trying to contact me. from New Jersey any help would be appreciated.
weinbergm95

Gas and electric power back on

Post by weinbergm95 »

Hi. I have three children under the age of 5 living in my home with me and I have recently lost my job and have had my power shut off. I am in the process of finding other employment, but need help getting my power back on from my utility company. The gas service is about to go next as behind on those bills too. Is there any aids for this in the state of North Carolina that could please help me
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gas and electric power back on

Post by Admin »

Was it the Charlotte, Mecklenburg County area of North Carolina? Here is a listing of agencies to turn to. Many will have a counselor who can direct you and guide you on ways to get your power service turn back on, and maybe help keep you current with your energy bills and paying them.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
weinbergm95 wrote:Hi. I have three children under the age of 5 living in my home with me and I have recently lost my job and have had my power shut off. I am in the process of finding other employment, but need help getting my power back on from my utility company. The gas service is about to go next as behind on those bills too. Is there any aids for this in the state of North Carolina that could please help me
Jimmysmith19a

Post by Jimmysmith19a »

THIS REQUEST IS FOR MY PARENTS. THEY LIVE IN MESQUITE,TEXAS. I LIVE IN PARIS,TEXAS AND AM NOT THERE TO FIND OUT IF THEIR ELECTRICITY IS TURNED OFF OR NOT. I KNOW THEIR PHONE, GAS, AND WATER ARE OFF. I AM TURNING THEIR PHONE ON TOMORROW WHEN I GET PAID, BUT I AM UNABLE TO PAY THEIR OTHER BILLS, LIKE WATER AND GAS. MY DAD HAS FIXED INCOME AND MY MOM WORKS PRN, AND HAS NOT HAD ANY WORK. MY DAD IS 64 AND MOM IS 58 YRS OLD. I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO HELP THEM. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Mesquite is in Dallas County Texas. Some different places to try in Mesquite include Catholic Charities (phone number (214) 826-8330), The Dallas County Bethlehem Foundation (phone number (214) 371-3407), and many others. There are numerous charities and non-profits in the area that provide energy bill help and other forms of cash assistance to people in need of help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Jimmysmith19a wrote:THIS REQUEST IS FOR MY PARENTS. THEY LIVE IN MESQUITE,TEXAS. I LIVE IN PARIS,TEXAS AND AM NOT THERE TO FIND OUT IF THEIR ELECTRICITY IS TURNED OFF OR NOT. I KNOW THEIR PHONE, GAS, AND WATER ARE OFF. I AM TURNING THEIR PHONE ON TOMORROW WHEN I GET PAID, BUT I AM UNABLE TO PAY THEIR OTHER BILLS, LIKE WATER AND GAS. MY DAD HAS FIXED INCOME AND MY MOM WORKS PRN, AND HAS NOT HAD ANY WORK. MY DAD IS 64 AND MOM IS 58 YRS OLD. I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO HELP THEM. THANK YOU.
mikej23231

Post by mikej23231 »

MY DAUGHTER LIGHTS WILL BE TURN OFF NOV. 15 AND SHE CAN`T PAY IT. HER HUSBAND IS ON SSI AND GETS 606 A MONTH.HER HUSBAND HAS A A SON THERE. HE TURN SEVEN.MY MOTHER,HER DADDY AND I CAN PAY IT.MY MOTHER IS RETIRE,HER FATHER IS ON SSI AND I AM ON DISABITLIY WE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. WE CAN GET LITTLES THING OR LITTLE BILL .IT IS $596.00 BUT IF THEY COME UP WITH $196 THEY WILL WORK WITH THEM. I CARRY THEY EVERYWHERE THEY NEED TO GO I DON`T ASK FOR GAS. THEY GAVE GAVE ME FEW DOOLAR FOUR TIMES IN THREE YEARS.SHE HAS TO GO TO DOCTORS .PLEASE HELP HER OR SEND ME SOME ONE THAT CAN HER. PLEASE AND THINK YOU FOR HELPING OUT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I really need more info before can direct you to programs. Without having that, try LIHEAP, weatherization, or other conservation programs and options.
mikej23231 wrote:MY DAUGHTER LIGHTS WILL BE TURN OFF NOV. 15 AND SHE CAN`T PAY IT. HER HUSBAND IS ON SSI AND GETS 606 A MONTH.HER HUSBAND HAS A A SON THERE. HE TURN SEVEN.MY MOTHER,HER DADDY AND I CAN PAY IT.MY MOTHER IS RETIRE,HER FATHER IS ON SSI AND I AM ON DISABITLIY WE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. WE CAN GET LITTLES THING OR LITTLE BILL .IT IS $596.00 BUT IF THEY COME UP WITH $196 THEY WILL WORK WITH THEM. I CARRY THEY EVERYWHERE THEY NEED TO GO I DON`T ASK FOR GAS. THEY GAVE GAVE ME FEW DOOLAR FOUR TIMES IN THREE YEARS.SHE HAS TO GO TO DOCTORS .PLEASE HELP HER OR SEND ME SOME ONE THAT CAN HER. PLEASE AND THINK YOU FOR HELPING OUT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE
merk1

Post by merk1 »

To Whom it may Concern,

I have a old debt on my consumers energy bill from a previous address which is in shut off notice as of February 27, 2011. I have contacted consumers, DHS- have denied letter, tried local agencies for help and they aren't able to either help with the gas and light bill. My current residence address is ok but consumers put us in shut off due to old bill. If you are able to help me or find somebody who can please help. I also have an unpaid water bill. I have 2 children ages 10 & 8 in my home. It's winter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

DHS is in Michigan, right?
If so, here is information on Michigan grants and financial programs for energy bills
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mic ... _util.html
You do have access to shut off and disconnection programs, and many types of financial assistance and advice that you can use. While they may not be able to help with paying the water bill, at least your energy you have some options on.
merk1 wrote:To Whom it may Concern,

I have a old debt on my consumers energy bill from a previous address which is in shut off notice as of February 27, 2011. I have contacted consumers, DHS- have denied letter, tried local agencies for help and they aren't able to either help with the gas and light bill. My current residence address is ok but consumers put us in shut off due to old bill. If you are able to help me or find somebody who can please help. I also have an unpaid water bill. I have 2 children ages 10 & 8 in my home. It's winter.
Trew1

Post by Trew1 »

Summerville South Carolina
Dorchester County

I am in a desperate need of assistance with my electric bill. My husband was ordered
by the courts to move out because he was given a Criminal Domestic Violence Charge.
I have a severly autistic daughter and when he was ordered out by the courts, he had
all of the bills forwarded to his new address and refuses to transfer ANY of the
bills to my name. SCE&G refuses to waiver any fees because I am not on the bill.
They are stating that there will be a 650.oo deposit in order to start service under
my name. I am on a fixed income and I am not able to pay the back electric bills and
the deposit they are requiring. Please I am in need of help in any areas you can
find suitable. Every bill has not been paid including-sewer, water and trash
pickup.Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon.
kierra14

Post by kierra14 »

My name kierra im 14 years old my family is going threw a hard time right now with need help with light bill and heat bill an my mom pregent an the baby is due between march 20 threw 29 plezz help up us an rent isdue 534 we will be homeless i dont want to know what that feel like my mom is tryin hard as she can if you can help us may god blessed your heart contact information tamisha 678-822-3488 thxx you