My sisters can't work so need light bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
chelsea
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My sisters can't work so need light bill help

Post by chelsea »

I am 19. I currently have two jobs and trying to help take care of my family. I currently have two of my sisters staying with me. One of my sisters has a medical issue that lead to her not being able to work and another sister who just currently can't find work. Which leads me paying the bills by myself.
I am trying to move but being that I'm behind on my light bill it's has become complex. If it was just me and my sister I would just deal with it till I come up with the money to pay for it, but my nephew needs to be in better conditions. I owe almost $800 to PWC. I have $300 toward it as of now. I just need help with the rest.
MinVicking
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: My sisters can't work so need light bill help

Post by MinVicking »

I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING MY LIGHTS TURNED ON AT THIS ADDRESS IN FRANKLIN VA 23851. I HAVE SOUTH HELP FROM SOCIAL SERVICES FROM THE CITY OF FRANKLIN AND THEY ARE WILLING TO HELP ME BUT I MUST PAY THE OTHER HALF OF $260 BY 12/21/2016. I AM A SINGLE PARENT WORKING TWO JOBS AND I REALLY NEED HELP JUST GET THE DEPOSIT. I HAVE PAID THE MONEY TO MOVE IN BUT I DON'T HAVE LIGHTS.