No way to come up with money for heating and utilities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Linag
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No way to come up with money for heating and utilities

Post by Linag »

I would like help with getting power on my M-Power (Electric). I was terminated from my job in August, because I had an interview at another job. (THAT'S SAD RIGHT) You try to get a better paying job to get financially stable and get terminated. I need help with getting Electric on my M-Power
For the Indiana energy assistance you have listed REMC’s Operation roundup, they do NOT help with the electric bills if you go to their website to apply it states
What is not eligible for funding?
The following will not be eligible to received funding:
Candidates for political office, political parties or any political purpose
Activities or requests that lack solid community support
Payment of utility bills
I know this because I am deeply in need of assistance and cannot find enough help ANY where, my bill is past due and I have had payment arrangements set up with REMC where I was paying $425.00 a month EVERY month but my bill is still $2,896.21 That HAS to be paid by October 26, 2015 or they will disconnect me! In the notice that they sent me, additional payment arrangements will NOT be made until I have the 2,896.21 paid in full! We are now hitting out coldest months and they are going to disconnect me. We are a household of 3 all of us disabled and on Social Security, we have NO way of coming up with this kind of money! The bill is this high due to last year’s winter bills, some reaching over a thousand dollars a month!
Anyway I just wanted to let you know that REMC should not be included for the electrical/utility assistance because they do not assist with it.