Low cost phone needed

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ripa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Low cost phone needed

Post by Ripa »

My daughter has no phone, she does have email. She lives in Piscataway NJ 08854. She is age 53 is taking advanced degree at Rutgers and is being evicted because of a landlord problem he has with the county or state.
About 2 months ago she fell on the ice and broke her leg and she received medicaid but was unable to apply for other benefits and she is destitute!! Please have someone contact her and help her. I am living on an income that barely pays my bills and have given her as much as I can afford and am out of savings so I can't help any more. I heard of a low cost phone that she could get that she desperately needs just to be able to call for help herself.
P Palmer

Re: Low cost phone needed

Post by P Palmer »

Is there any one that can help me with $150 to help on my existing phone!!! OR give me a low cost phone? I was in the hospital with a heart attack and had to use part of my money that was for rent and utilities and everywhere I’ve checked wanted to go through a third party that wanted a fee. This need for a low cost phone is an emergency because everything is so on the 4th of the month or I face eviction, I am 72 years ago and disabled, please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Low cost phone needed

Post by Admin »

If you daughter has no phone and lives in NJ, there are government programs that may help. They include Lifeline and others. Find New Jersey free telephone assistance programs.
But since she is 53 she may not qualify. But if she is on government aid maybe that will work for her.
Ripa wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:11 am My daughter has no phone, she does have email. She lives in Piscataway NJ 08854. She is age 53 is taking advanced degree at Rutgers and is being evicted because of a landlord problem he has with the county or state.
About 2 months ago she fell on the ice and broke her leg and she received medicaid but was unable to apply for other benefits and she is destitute!! Please have someone contact her and help her. I am living on an income that barely pays my bills and have given her as much as I can afford and am out of savings so I can't help any more. I heard of a low cost phone that she could get that she desperately needs just to be able to call for help herself.