New public aid for utility not open yet

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
elliott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New public aid for utility not open yet

Post by elliott »

Hello, I am in need of emergency help with my utility bills. Most of my state's (Pennsylvania) public aid programs are closed and do not open till October 1st or November. I have paid every bit of money I have gotten on my bill and the electric company is shutting my electric of on 9/25/2015. I will become homeless if I cannot get aid or figure this issue out.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: New public aid for utility not open yet

Post by Admin »

Well, apply as soon as LIHEAP opens. Not much we can do about that. But learn more, and read Pennsylvania LIHEAP program.
In the meantime, since you are in a crisis, maybe try a community action agency in your town for advice. MAybe they know of other ways to get help other than public aid.
elliott wrote:Hello, I am in need of emergency help with my utility bills. Most of my state's (Pennsylvania) public aid programs are closed and do not open till October 1st or November. I have paid every bit of money I have gotten on my bill and the electric company is shutting my electric of on 9/25/2015. I will become homeless if I cannot get aid or figure this issue out.