Seriously Need Some Help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Pinky217
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seriously Need Some Help

Post by Pinky217 »

Ok, I am not really wanting to do this, but I can't figure out anything else. I really need help in paying for a few bills, especially my water bill which is 2 months behind and my cell bill that is due today or it will be shut off.

I lost my job back in October and was hoping to get unemployement, but was denied. I have been the one that has always helped my family out and now I don't have anything to help them, don't have a job, a car and just a room to live in at my daughters house. My daughter is helping the best she can with food and her portion of the bills but with 3 kids and just a waitress, so she is doing her best. If I could get help with about $500 I could get these bills paid and then I will have to worry about next month.

If anyone can help or knows where to lead me I would greatly appreciate it.
helper

Re: Seriously Need Some Help

Post by helper »

Hi. What state do you live in? American Water is a major water utility company, and they offer numerous programs. Here is information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html

For numerous other programs and resources, try the main site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html Hundreds of programs and resources are listed there. It is bound to help you in your situation.
Kathy_Matts
anti spam: Blue

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello. I am a mother of four children's and I am really in need of serious help to pay my electric. If I could get help as soon as possible it would be great. Yes both me and my husband working are working but its not enough to cover everything. It would be a heart break to see my kids in the dark. I hope you could help our family out in need. I would appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since it is the heat of the summer, most states offer additional financial aid. They cover both electric as well as AC bills. We have a list of resources on the site, and find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Kathy_Matts wrote:Hello. I am a mother of four children's and I am really in need of serious help to pay my electric.
Suze

Post by Suze »

Hello,
 I am seriously inquiring about assistance with paying utilities for my brother and sister. They live together, and my sister has been medically unable to work for several months and my brother does not make enough to keep up with all the bills. They are currently seriously behind on water, electric and gas and facing shut offs. They were also only able to pay half of their January rent. Unfortunately, I am not in a position financially to help. Following is the current amounts due.