Children and I need help with lights

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Children and I need help with lights

Post by Bregt »

I am need of help paying my light bill. It has become outrageously high for unknown reasons. I also have four children that suffers from asthma as well as myself.
I did have a job but I was laid off due to high turnover rate. I just started getting unemployment and my power is due to be cut off on the 19th of August. I’m in need of 526.07 to keep the services on I will have the 250.00 dollars on Monday when I get my unemployment check. I am in need of assistance with 276.00. If there is any way I am able to get the assistance for the sake of my children who all suffer from asthma and who all have a nebulizer machine for the control of our asthma. Thank you.
MsMerry
anti spam: Blue

Re: Children and I need help with lights

Post by MsMerry »

To whom it may concern,
I was needing to find some information out on how to get help on getting my electricity turned back on? I'm a single mother of 3 and I Also have custody of my 3 nieces and 2 nephews so I have a total of 8 children in the home and I have no means of income at this time and electricity has been off for almost a week.
We've been running off generators that someone generously loaned us. Please give me a call or possibly send me a list of places that help in the central Arkansas Area that help with lights for families with children. Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely,
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

Hi, I'm a single mom with 2 children and I need help paying my light bill for this month my light is going to be turn off in a couple of day and I don't have the money to pay for it. If I can please get some help paying my bill for this month I will appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you in Nevada? If so, there is some non-profit and government aid. Also look into crisis LIHEAP for emergency light bill help too. Sometimes they can expedite funds, and find Nevada light bill assistance here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _bill.html
Sam Tool wrote:Hi, I'm a single mom with 2 children and I need help paying my light bill for this month my light is going to be turn off in a couple of day and I don't have the money to pay for it. If I can please get some help paying my bill for this month I will appreciated.
Trichet

Post by Trichet »

I need help paying my light bill. I'm a single mother with one child and the children and I need light bill help. I have received a notice for my lights to be turned off. All the community action programs I call have a list but they are going by the people that already was put on the list the next time they are taking names to put on the list will be February 4, 2021. By than my son and myself will be without lights please help me. I'm using someone email. My address is Latta SC 29565.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have kids, try LIHEAP. It is a government grant program that offers money for lights, electric, and more. Find LIHEAP near you.

Trichet wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:58 am I need help paying my light bill. I'm a single mother with one child and the children and I need light bill help.