Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Firmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Post by Firmer »

Need help with electric bill for my kids and myself. I have an extension date of today and expected child support but he didn't pay it today like I expected him to so now I don't know where I can get the funds so our power stays on. Please can anyone help us?
Luis

Re: Ex-husband did not pay child support so need electric bill

Post by Luis »

Hi, my name is Carissa Bo, I am a single mother of 1 daughter I be work part time at a restaurant here in garden called where I live. Today my power was shut off and I don't have the full amount to pay to have it turned back on. My ex-husband is not paying child support so I am behind on my bills. t's currently 34° and tonight it will see down to 20°, I only have electric heat in my trailer and need it or else me and my child will freeze to death. Please tell me or give me info on who I can call to get assistance for my electric bill and back child support. It's an emergency. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a trailer, there may be government help to (1) both help winterize/upgrade the home as well as (2) pay the utility bills. Also if the ex-husband is not paying child support, then sue him. As far as other resources, look here for electric bill help.
Luis wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:57 am Hi, my name is Carissa Bo, I am a single mother of 1 daughter I be work part time at a restaurant here in garden called where I live. Today my power was shut off and I don't have the full amount to pay to have it turned back on. My ex-husband is not paying child support so I am behind on my bills. t's currently 34° and tonight it will see down to 20°, I only have electric heat in my trailer and need it or else me and my child will freeze to death. Please tell me or give me info on who I can call to get assistance for my electric bill and back child support. It's an emergency. Thank you
TigWoods

Post by TigWoods »

Hello! I am in need of some help to pay my electric bill as my ex did not pay child support  I am a single female, 2 kids, I live in a one bedroom apartment alone, I have recently lost my job due to selling of the property.  It has been a little over a month without a job and I have used up my reserve money and I currently do not have a dime to a name due to the ex not paying child support.  I've never asked for help and don't know how this works but if I can get some financial assistance on my electric bill, I will pay it back.  The good news is I have a final interview next week so hopefully that will secure a job for me. Please help!