Appointments for electricity programs

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Germany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Appointments for electricity programs

Post by Germany »

I live in Winter Haven, Florida, and I need assistance paying my electric bill. This is the first time ever, but there has recently been a loss of income in my house. I am trying to find out how to get an appointment in the Winter Haven office. I have a phone number but it is not very helpful. It said that they were out of appointments for this week, but to call back today for appointments for next week. When I called back today, it is still a voice message instead of a live person. It does not give an option to speak to anyone and the voicemail is full, so I can't even leave a message. Could you please respond and let me know what to do. I am desperately in need of help and my power is due to be disconnected. Thank you so much for your time!
DeeDee
anti spam: Blue

Re: Appointments for electricity programs

Post by DeeDee »

My husband lost his job back in January of this year and hasn't been able to find another job. I don't know how we are going to pay our electric bill this month and want an appointment to apply for help. It's 495.00 that’s if it could be played on time, if it goes in late date, it will be 505.00 dollars. I've never asked anyone for help, this is the first time I have ever reached out for an appointment for help, I'm so scared that we won't be able to pay. So if there is any way possible, do you think you could help me in my family? Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Glendale community action agency offers low income energy bill help. Call them to apply. But yes, an appointment is needed. We can't tell you how long or quickly you may be able to get one. Sorry....
DeeDee wrote:My husband lost his job back in January of this year and hasn't been able to find another job. I don't know how we are going to pay our electric bill this month and want an appointment to apply for help.
scurry

Post by scurry »

Hi.. My husband and I have 2 little kids ages 2 and 4, and we are struggling financially with electricity bills and need an appointment. Now we have accumulated two months of water bill balance, and we have not been able to pay it off. I'm just looking for temporary assistance paying this balance since I don't want the water or electric to be turned off. I am trying to find a part time job that I can complete at night or weekends, since I've been a stay home mom since my first child was born. If you can please guide me to any kind of appointment for electricity or water assistance to pay the water bill, I would greatly appreciate it. I am located in Florida, zip code 33351.Thank you so much, Heidy