I need help with utilities and water today

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Luck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need help with utilities and water today

Post by Luck »

I am a single mom in need of emergency help today! The town of Watford City and has already turned my water off, the electric company Montana Dakota Utilities are coming today to shut my power off. My bank cornerstone bank wants to start for pours on my house.
I have 2 boys. 1 is 15 and other is 10.
I have been single for almost 5 years and I was doing really great until I started to get infections in my legs and could not walk or bar my move them, so then I could not work because I was a waitress! So then I had to be ready placed! I tried to keep up on my bills but I just couldn't! And now I am way behind and cannot get caught up! And now that I can finally go back to work I am finding it very hard to get a job! I have over 15 applications in at different places and no one will call me! I do not know what else to do! Please help me today so I can that I do not lose everything for my children.
Thank you very much.
Buffalo

Re: I need help with utilities and water today

Post by Buffalo »

Help paying utilities and water bill. I had fallen behind on the rent so while I have been paying catch up I am falling short of the electricity and water bill. Thank you in advance for any information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You are welcome in advance, and maybe try a church for the financial aid you need/want. Maybe they can help with your utilities.
Buffalo wrote:Help paying utilities and water bill. I had fallen behind on the rent so while I have been paying catch up I am falling short of the electricity and water bill. Thank you in advance for any information.
Today

Post by Today »

I am on disability and a single mom and have not gotten a water bill all year and I call the water company and they said they're sending to my landlord. My landlord said they only get one at the end of the year and I asked you to call the water bill and now I owe $780 on my water bill. I have to pay 240 on my electric bill yet I don't know where I'm going to get the $777 and some odd sense to pay my water bill. I'm unable to drive. I'm unable to work. I don't have anyone I can ask for help. I really need some help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you can't drive, can't hold a job, and have no access to funds, then your situation is not sustainable. Even an emergency utility bill assistance programs will do you no good. As what will you do month in and month out? Regardless, try them and look into other options.

Today wrote:I now I owe $780 on my water bill. I have to pay 240 on my electric bill yet I don't know where I'm going to get the $777 and some odd sense to pay my water bill. I'm unable to drive. I'm unable to work. I don't have anyone I can ask for help. I really need some help please.