Father and veteran needing help with electric

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Daddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Father and veteran needing help with electric

Post by Daddy »

I am a veteran and student and also a father of four. I am having a difficult situation as to affording school supplies as well as very high energy bills during these tough summer months. I live in low income housing in the city of Abbeville Louisiana but due to the poor insulation in the 60 year old apartments, the electric bill has increased dramatically and with that comes problems with affording other bills and providing my children with their school needs. If there is any assistance you can provide, please contact me at this email address. Thank you for your time.
Lady Leaving

Re: Father and veteran needing help with electric

Post by Lady Leaving »

I'm writing for a friend who is going to have her electric terminated on Monday November 30, 2016. She is a veteran, has 2 small children and one has a traumatic brain injury and the other has asthma. I was wondering if there was any way she can receive help in stopping the termination service and getting the $2000 overdue bill paid. She is a hard working single mother that served our country and is now a veteran when discharged. She lives in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. Your prompt consideration in this matter would be more than just appreciated.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Father and veteran needing help with electric

Post by Admin »

As far as the brain injury, she should ask the hospital for referrals to energy programs. But there are other resources as well as assistance programs in Lehigh County that she may be able to qualify for. Veterans tend to get priority. Also call the electric company and see if they offer any energy programs focused on veterans or even single moms.
Lady Leaving wrote:She lives in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. Your prompt consideration in this matter would be more than just appreciated.
Thank you,