Energy help for diabetic

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ad90ma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Energy help for diabetic

Post by ad90ma »

Hello I'm writing this to see if you would be willing to help me uncle with his high energy bill. He became disabled last summer. Due to his diabetes they amputated his leg below the knee. As a result he had to leave both his jobs and is having hardship paying his mortgage. Right now with the summer heat his sugar sky rockets but he won't turn the AC on because the bill is high. We don't know where else to turn. Can you help? Thank you.
Gandolf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Energy help for diabetic

Post by Gandolf »

HI, my mother is a 66 year old diabetic and obese. And recently she was hospitalized and want be coming home for about 3 weeks. I took it upon myself to help pay her energy bills and clean the house while she is away.
I've come to find out that she is about 102 dollars behind on the city bill and about 200 behind on her local phone bill. I don't know about any others yet as it's only day 2. I have my 2 kids and my wife that I also take care of and I'm unable to do much for her but make little payments to these places to keep them from shutting the water and power plus phone off for now. I could really use a little help with energy costs. If you know of any program or anything that could help me help or My mom get back on track for when she gets to come home that would take a great deal of stress of my mother.