Breast Cancer Patient utility help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LaveonBell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Breast Cancer Patient utility help

Post by LaveonBell »

Hi, I write to you regarding the family that I'm living with currently who's helping me out. I have late stage breast cancer and there for children in the home and a single mother and myself we are just receiving a disconnect notice for power and the wonderful woman that is allowing me to stay in her home actually just lost your job yesterday so we are in serious need of help. I've contacted every agency that I can is in her area and I have gotten no response so please if there's anything you could do for that I greatly appreciate it.
Jackpot

Re: Breast Cancer Patient utility help

Post by Jackpot »

I and my 2 children are homeless. I am on disability for breast cancer, lupus and many other problems. I'm only 39 years old. Please someone help me with getting into a 3 bedroom home and paying the utility bills on it.
I need a place that's quite so I can rest. We was kicked out of our other house and we are homeless. I have 2 children and I need help paying a security deposit and maybe 3 or 4 months’ rent and utilities to help us get on our feet. I'm worried about paying a deposit for the electric bill. Someone PLEASE HELP US. My son goes to school in Pilot Mountain and he doesn't want to go anywhere else because he has ADHD so I have that to deal with. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Breast Cancer Patient utility help

Post by Admin »

Life Beyond Cancer often provides financial help. Maybe they can help with the utility bill with the breast cancer. Or have referrals. As far as immediate housing for you and the 2 children, try a homeless shelter. As even if qualified for financial aid, that takes time.
Jackpot wrote:I and my 2 children are homeless. I am on disability for breast cancer, lupus and many other problems. I'm only 39 years old. Please someone help me with getting into a 3 bedroom home and paying the utility bills on it.
I need a place that's quite so I can rest. We was kicked out of our other house and we are homeless. I have 2 children and I need help paying a security deposit and maybe 3 or 4 months’ rent and utilities to help us get on our feet. I'm worried about paying a deposit for the electric bill. Someone PLEASE HELP US. My son goes to school in Pilot Mountain and he doesn't want to go anywhere else because he has ADHD so I have that to deal with. Please help us.