Single mom with new daughter facing cut off of electricity

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom with new daughter facing cut off of electricity

Post by Advair »

I am asking for assistance paying my electric bill this month. It is $87.00. I currently am on maternity leave. My daughter was born May 15, 2015 at only 32 weeks. She got to come home on August 9, 2015. Due to being a single mom & not having much support from my parents I'm reaching out for assistance this month. Anything will help.
Romney

Re: Single mom with new daughter facing cut off of electricity

Post by Romney »

Please forgive me because I have never needed assistance before. We received a notice yesterday that our electricity will be shut off 4-10-16 if not paid in the morning. We have a small child, I am a new single moms, and my partner is the only working now and it’s a part time job. We are at our wits end trying to figure out where else to go for help.
We owe around $400 or it will be cut off. If you have any assistance or advice I would greatly appreciate it!!
ILoveMyHorse

Post by ILoveMyHorse »

I am a single mom of 3 and am having trouble paying my electricity. I'm not sure where to go or who to talk to about getting help paying them. Only thing is that all my utilities are still in the landlord’s name. My lights have done been shut off a water today. I have no one or nowhere to go. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Karen

Post by Karen »

Dear Sir/Madame,
I need immediate assistance with my electricity bill. I am 22 years with a new kid/girl and have an application for social security income pending with the state of Illinois. When I turned 21, my income immediately fell under the “reevaluation process” of the federal government. To date it is still pending. In addition to my electricity being disconnected I am also two-months behind in my rent. I was wondering is there any service that will help pay my ComEd bill of $359.40?
My mother stated she can help me keep the roof over my head but cannot help with my electricity as this will caused her to be in a financial bind. I have applied for jobs and nothing has become to fruition. I applied at the Illinois Department of Human Services for (LIHEAP) hardship and was told that my application was denied because my SSI was pending and I am no longer considered to be disabled-which is untrue. I am consider to be STILL disabled, the SSA has my doctors notes in relation to this fact. I have no income.
Please get back with me. The lady below is my outreach coordinator and is trying to accommodate me with hardships services. You can email your responses to this email address or you can call at the number provided below as well.
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

I'm am a single mom trying to find a program that can help me keep my electricity on. I have twin boys that are graduating high school this month and my little 7 year old. I work full time but still don't have enough for bills. I have been searching online ways to help me and came across this site. I hope someone could help me ASAP. The light company is supposed to shut off lights May 30 (tomorrow). Please someone contact me with hopefully a solution. Thank you for your time .