Legal question on utility deposit

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sushi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Legal question on utility deposit

Post by Sushi »

Can I be charged a reconnection fee after a doctor certifies an Illness in the household? I'm being charged an after hours reconnection fee when they shut me off at 900 am and I had the doc FAX them the Certification immediately.
Girl34

Re: Legal question on utility deposit

Post by Girl34 »

Hello. I'm trying to find assistance with my utility deposit and a lawyer to talk to about the fees on the deposit. My previous address was with City Of Griffin. And now I'm told that my provider has to be Georgia Power, which is the legal question I hav. It is a $150 deposit and we are struggling to get the money up for it. Can I have someone give me a call.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal question on utility deposit

Post by Admin »

There are free legal aid services and lawyers in Georgia. Maybe they can give you advice on the utility issues you have. Look here for a free lawyer in Georgia.
Girl34 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:00 am Hello. I'm trying to find assistance with my utility deposit and a lawyer to talk to about the fees on the deposit. My previous address was with City Of Griffin. And now I'm told that my provider has to be Georgia Power, which is the legal question I hav. It is a $150 deposit and we are struggling to get the money up for it. Can I have someone give me a call.