Landlord is punishing domestic violence survivor

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
RodgerE
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Landlord is punishing domestic violence survivor

Post by RodgerE »

I am in a domestic violence, the state is considering it domestic violence due to the fact my 11 year old daughter and 3 of her friends were at our home when my landlord whom I have a house share lease with attacked me. He has trial on October 2nd and I am in desperate need of me and my children receiving any assistance possible with getting us house and utility assistance.
As it stands today, my landlord was over $1k behind on his electric. He was having it shut off due to a judge giving me and my. Children temporary residence of his house but in order for the electric not to be cut off they made me transfer his balance of over $1k into my name with a $260 security deposit which I haven’t been financially able to pay on. I have asked for assistance from several resources the state provided to me but have has an absolutely no luck. Please I am begging for any assistance you can provide us with so we can resume our lives and I can return to taking my college classes which I was forced to drop this semester due to this situation.
Greer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord is punishing domestic violence survivor

Post by Greer »

Hello my name is Robin. I am perm disabled and struggling on SSDI payment once a month and I need help financially with my landlord. I was homeless for three years in my vehicle due to domestic violence  until March 2020 when I finally got housed and I just got relocated again. Now the place I lived at being sold set to be torn down by new landlord so they moved me to a brand new project based HUD apartment in Sunnyvale however my rent is much more now at this place.
I was already struggling before and I have surgeries. I just need some extra income to get on top of things once and for all and not struggle every month. It is so bad for my restricted diet I'm on for medical reasons by my Dr and prescription diet. My emotional support animal needs help as well she is my best friend and helped me recover from domestic violence. So I am desperately seeking some work at home work ASAP and well as help with my landlord. Thank you and God bless, Sincerely Robin