Just need one utility bill paid off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Brice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just need one utility bill paid off

Post by Brice »

I am asking for a one time assistance for paying my utility bill. I have never applied for any help towards my bill.
These last 2 months have been horrible because of the heat. I have a sister who uses a machine to breath and has to have the AC window unit all day.
I called Bexar county and will be sending me an application by mail within 2 to 3 weeks but I need help now, with school starting and my children needing uniforms. I work and cannot be on the phone all day to try and reach some of these numbers. I have tried calling but a recording comes out saying to call back between 8 and 4 because they are busy.
Luigi

Re: Just need one utility bill paid off

Post by Luigi »

Hi,
I am trying to find out if there is a way to get funds for paying my one and only utility bill.
We have received and eviction notice due to not paying rent on time and forced to leave our apartment. Right now we are living with my parents but if we want to move into another apartment our water and utility bills MUST be paid up however my husband is the only one working right now as I'm looking for a job and we are unable to pay off the balance.
If you can please help or direct me to whoever is able to help.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just need one utility bill paid off

Post by Admin »

Maybe. Try your utility company in Virginia. they may offer financial aid or payment plans. More info is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _ener.html
Luigi wrote:Hi,
I am trying to find out if there is a way to get funds for paying my one and only utility bill.