Boiler for heat

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
WilBoom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Boiler for heat

Post by WilBoom »

I am writing this e-mail to you because my neighbor is in dire need of a replacement boiler. The father of the house hold just passed away this February. The Mother of the house hold is disabled and needs 24 hour care that is done by their daughter. Their income is low and really need assistance paying for the boiler so it can be replaced before winter. Is their ANYTHING you can help them with or get them heading in the right direction to complete this task?
Thanks
Mr. Aperghis

Re: Boiler for heat

Post by Mr. Aperghis »

My brother is family and lives in Bay City and are in need of help! He has a boiler heating system that is not working, so he currently has no heat. I am not in the position to help . I am not sure if the local heating and cooling union has a assistance program or if you would be able to help. I am not sure where to turn to help him. He has 2 small girls (one is autistic).
He is currently out of work and doing what he can just to keep the lights on and keep what little groceries he can in the house. If you can help or assist in finding us help for him to fix the boiler it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! The Holidays are tough enough for him and his family but with no heat, those times are not only hard but stressful. Thank you for anything you can do.
shawrah

Re: Boiler for heat

Post by shawrah »

Hello, my family and I are in need of a new boiler. We had two different companies come out and give quotes, one said 6100 and the other 5200. I have tried to apply for financing and cannot get approved for credit score reasons. Unfortunately my husband and I filed bankruptcy about 2 years ago and didn't expect our furnace to go out. It was releasing co2 in our home and had the fire department and gas company out.
We are in search of any options that may help us. We both work full time and have two small children, ages 7 & 2. We can't get approved for a loan and can't get assistance because we both work.
If you have any information that may help please get back to me. Thank you for your time.