Old utility debt so I can get my power on

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
D14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Old utility debt so I can get my power on

Post by D14 »

I just moved in my new home but I have an utility debt and I can't afford to pay it to get my utilities on. My balance is $601.00 and it is hard for me because I have to pay rent. I’m 21 and my birthday is June. And I’m taking care of my mother because her health is really bad. I’m asking can you please help me please. May god bless you.
Cuomo
anti spam: Blue

Re: Old utility debt so I can get my power on

Post by Cuomo »

Please help with old utility bills. There all getting out of hand and my Mom and I can’t keep up and we need to get our power back on. She was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and she has rheumatoid arthritis and is on disability. I am her son who has kidney failure and have been on dialysis for 12+ years and am also on disability. We have tried to keep up but can’t and our electric bill is over 500+ dollars, of which over 300 is way old. We live in Lincoln Nebraska and don’t know where to really turn to for the old utility bill and power reconnect. So please message me back and let me know where to go and what to do. Thank You and God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Old utility debt so I can get my power on

Post by Admin »

Old utility bill help is rare. Most companies in Nebraska, including payment plans, are for current bills to help keep the power and heat on. Maybe try LIHEAP grants? We have a list of Nebraska utility bill assistance programs.
Cuomo wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 am Please help with old utility bills. We live in Lincoln Nebraska and don’t know where to really turn to for the old utility bill and power reconnect. So please message me back and let me know where to go and what to do. Thank You and God Bless!