Need help with heating bills in Pennsylvania

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sweetashoney143
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with heating bills in Pennsylvania

Post by Sweetashoney143 »

State Pennsylvania. We are in desperate need of help Our Budget plan for heating is over $400. We had to nail our windows shut because they are so old and falling out. We are currently using space heaters for heat and It is still sooo cold because there is no insulation in our house. We are trying to remodel our house but my Fiancee and my self are dislocated workers. we desperatly need assistance. My 6 yr old daughter has insurance but me and my Fiancee do not. I have sporisis and asthma and my Fiancee has a hurniated disc. We are barely making our bills and It is getting harder and harder to buy food. Please give me some assistance. thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with heating bills in Pennsylvania

Post by Admin »

To lower your heating and energy bills, try the weatherization program. The government will install in your home free upgrades, such as insulation, caulking, maybe a new furnace, weather stripping, and more. It is free if you qualify. Also, the LIHEAP program may provide you with cash grants that you can use to pay your heating and utility bills.

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/weatheriza ... te_abbr=PA
Macromedia

Post by Macromedia »

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you to assist my father, aged 71, who currently resides in Williamsport, PA. My father is forced to stay at home more, due to age and health issues, which tends to run the cost of his heating and energy expenses and monthly bills higher. His social security income is the only monetary income he receives. He would greatly benefit from some aid and could cease his constant worrying of staying warm in cold Pennsylvania. Can you please direct me to the appropriate aid programs that he may benefit ? Warm regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good news is that many utility companies, including those in Pennsylvania, focus on provided fuel and heating bill help for seniors. Find the listing of Pennsyvlvania heating bills help. Look into statewide programs like OnTrack Program as well as the WARM program. Or find services offered by your local utility company.

Macromedia wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you to assist my father, aged 71, who currently resides in Williamsport, PA. My father is forced to stay at home more, due to age and health issues, which tends to run the cost of his heating and energy expenses and monthly bills higher. His social security income is the only monetary income he receives. He would greatly benefit from some aid and could cease his constant worrying of staying warm in cold Pennsylvania. Can you please direct me to the appropriate aid programs that he may benefit ? Warm regards,
Los Dell

Post by Los Dell »

Hello,
I live in Allentown, PA with my mom. I lost my job due to a head injury and also stroke level blood pressure and several other problems and my mom is on disability. She has bilateral knee replacements and tore her Achilles tendon, she also has cold urticaria which is, and she is allergic to cold and has a med-alert bracelet for it.
I was placed on disability and we are struggling badly. I was on a heating assistance program to help with electric but they took us off as of Friday. I believe and also I am desperate to find out if there is any additional help for oil?
I have heating oil heat and was told we will only get a small amount from crisis. I am so worried because my mom is allergic to cold and she gets hives in her throat from the cold. I have never been late on bills before and struggled the past couple of months as saving money also for taxes which I was finally able to pay.
I feel bad asking for help but I have always had everything paid and I do not know what to do? I am begging, please if you know any programs in Allentown, PA??? If you don't get me due to the fact I always have doctor appointments, please, please call my mom. Thank you.