light bill going off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Samantha30
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

light bill going off

Post by Samantha30 »

Hi i am a mom of four kids. I have a fiance that is working but that only pays the rent. We are going through a rough time keeping my lights on. I have medical problems that are stopping me from holding a job. If you know of anything that could help that would be great. I am from fennimore wi. I dont now what to do any more. Thank you so much. Have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: light bill going off

Post by Admin »

Hi,
We have information on light and utility programs in Wisconsin. For resources run directly by companies, such as payment plans, try this.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rgy_b.html

Here are some ideas for your county of grant Wisconsin. The are here.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_cou.html

But really explore the entire site for much more information as well.
FixMac

Post by FixMac »

I need help with light bill. I have been without lights about two weeks. I have paid $260 and was told $373 more would get them back on. Now they say its up to almost $900.
I now have to repay a deposit plus bill. I do not have any other options. Myself and my kids feel helpless and homeless and not comfortable sleeping where I am. If you could please help me in some kind of way I would really appreciate it so my kids can be back in there home and in there comfort zone to start the school year off right. Thanks so much, as I am feeling hopeless. I have a possible job just waiting on call back. I just need to get out of this situation so I can move on and be in a better place.
Meteorite

Post by Meteorite »

I was off work for a while at the same time my light bill doubled. They shut me off about six weeks ago or more. My kids haven’t visited since. I have 3 little girls usually every weekend but I can’t be withput out lights. The owed balance is 480 and since I left an owed balance the deposit to turn them back on almost tripled to $500.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. If you have not had light/electricity, there may be programs out there including LIHEAP, charities and others. Look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/need_h ... bills.html]light bill help near you[/url].
FixMac wrote: Fri May 22, 2015 4:06 pm I need help with light bill. I have been without lights about two weeks.