AC unit for mobile home

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Offtherack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

AC unit for mobile home

Post by Offtherack »

Good morning:
I would like to know if there is an agency offering assistance with repairing home cooling and heating units.
Due to financial hardship I had to move into a mobile home and the air unit in the home lost the cooling gas. It has a leak somewhere. I need help repairing it because since the outside is metal and the walls are thin it gets really hot, but I cant pay a company for repairs much less put in a new unit.
Please if you know of any agency let me know.
Thank you.
Joe Bucks

Re: AC unit for mobile home

Post by Joe Bucks »

My gas and electric bill is 5,900 dollars and due to be cut off. We wold then not have an AC running. I have a son still in school, my husband’s pay is garnished by the state of Minnesota. We can hardly survive in this mobile home. My sister lived with us for two and a half years, she had a breathing machine that's why it's so much.
She never paid her rent to us and her, her boyfriend and children ate all our food, we had minimum income. Now it's going to be discontented and she is back with her husband in a secure situation. She is an addict, and has taken everything of ours that was worth anything of value and owes us thousands. She pretty much said to bad and we haven't spoken in over 6 months. I need some kind of help to keep the AC going. Help!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: AC unit for mobile home

Post by Admin »

We have some suggestions for you on the air conditioner. While we are not sure about fixing the unit you have and the cooling gas leak, there may be programs such as weatherization. Or if you can't pay for a new unit, look into this for a agency that provides free HVAC units to low income households.

Offtherack wrote:Good morning:
I would like to know if there is an agency offering assistance with repairing home cooling and heating units.
Due to financial hardship I had to move into a mobile home and the air unit in the home lost the cooling gas. It has a leak somewhere. I need help repairing it because since the outside is metal and the walls are thin it gets really hot, but I cant pay a company for repairs much less put in a new unit.
Please if you know of any agency let me know.
Thank you.