Child with asthma

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Brice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Child with asthma

Post by Brice »

We were served an eviction notice on Saturday to have the past due rent of $1100 paid by the 11th of July or to move out by the 15th of July. We have 5 children and no means to move out. We have had trouble with our electric bill being $500 for the past 6 months and have been putting all our resources into keeping the lights on due to the fact that we have a handicapped child that requires air in the summer months due to his breathing. I would appreciate any assistance you might be able to provide us with. Thank you for your time and your consideration.
jo milling

Re: Child with asthma

Post by jo milling »

I am 65 and am in need of financial assistance with my electric and water bills and I have a child with asthma. I live in Lytle Texas 78052 .My only income is my social security check, I live alone, in a rural area. I have been trying to reach out for help, before my electric and water is cut off and have not been able to get any assistance. Can you please send me the phone number for someone that I can call for help with a contact name? I really appreciate any help you can provide me with.  I have called the Lytle Methodist Church and The Catholic Lytle Church and they do NOT help seniors with financial assistance and they do not help kids with asthma. I have lived in Lytle for over 20 years and this is very, very heartless of this town.  
Please let me know if you can help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Child with asthma

Post by Admin »

Since you have a kid with asthma, with specific home health needs and medical care for the asthma, maybe a clinic in Oregon can help. Give him some medications, inhalers, and one on one medical care. Look into the options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... inics.html