Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Starwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on trailer electric bill

Post by Starwood »

To whom this may concern,
I am e-mailing you about our electricity bill through the e-mail address of my fiancé. We have two boys. We live in a trailer park and our landlord is informed if we are late with paying our electric company. If we are late with our bills at any time, we are to be evicted from our home. My latest check was shorted a day and we are in dire need since our last bill was due at the end of May. The electric bill is only $103.28, but I have no way at all to pay it for another 12 days. If there is any way we can be helped, it will be gravely appreciated.
Please contact either me or my fiancé either through this e-mail address or our home phone number or my fiance's voicemail box (which will be returned as soon as possible). If you are to send a voicemail, please leave a message stating the reason for your call.
Thank you for reading this.
sasolis

Re: Behind on trailer electric bill

Post by sasolis »

Call the electric company immediately and they will probably work something out with you. Give them something up front and work out the balance.
Trumper

Post by Trumper »

Good Morning, I was on the internet searching for help for a friend who is going thru some rough time. She has a
daughter and have been on her job for over 12 years. She is such a good person, she just got out of the hospital for
which she was in over 3 weeks. She had to go on dialysis emergency and have also been diagnosed with congestive heart
failure.
During her stay in the hospital her lights were turned off in her trailer and she is in need of help with her lights to
reconnected. The bill is over 600.00 dollars we have raised some of it. She is such a good person who loves life and
her family. If you can help or know someone else to which we can reach out to please contact me, We live Gastonia, NC. Thanking you in advance for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your friend just left the hospital, it may be their utility company will provide them time to catch up on the light bill if they have a medical condition. Most providers want to keep the power on for the sick and ill. While this may include financial aid, she should also ask er utility provider in Gastonia for a payment plan. Find electric bill programs.