Help needed for utilities and fuel for single disabled women

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Anderson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help needed for utilities and fuel for single disabled women

Post by Anderson »

My electric was just shut off in a home I am purchasing on a land contract. I am a single disabled female receiving SSI as my only monetary income, I also receive food stamps. I have an outstanding bill due to illegal eviction I did not know at time it was illegal. In order for me to get electric transferred from the previous owners /who are going through the quit claim deed process and I am waiting for my Land contract to be drawn.
I have made my first house payment as agreed prior to finishing land contract on the owners given word. I live in an extremely Rural area, have run out of firewood, waiting to hear from DHS on emergency assistance and the power company has shut off power. I have 1/2 gallon of gas running a generator right now to reach out for crisis help, but when it runs out, I have no phone transportation internet, or any other way to contact anyone for help.
Please help me I do not have any idea what to do. I just hope someone can respond before gas runs out powering generator or I will qualify for crisis help, or past due balance and security deposit to get electric somehow turned on in my name. I fear because I have no phone and can not contact Great lakes by internet, or any agencies directly by internet while fuel lasts that I may be left with no way to even communicate an emergency. If you have any advice it would be so very appreciated. Thank you.
Ranson1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help needed for utilities and fuel for single disabled w

Post by Ranson1 »

Hello, I'm currently ready to move into my own place after 7 years of being homeless. I have to daughter's with me, who is disabled, and I need help paying off this balance for Dominion powers so I can turn my electricity on in the apartment. Can someone be kind enough to call me ASAP, and thank you.