Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Aiken
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am struggling in Idaho with delinquent power bills

Post by Aiken »

To whom it may concern
I am a resident of CDA Idaho and in a financial struggle and having trouble paying and avoid disconnection on my power bill. I'm have been in the area only for 3 months. I moved from Ohio and really don't know direction to go in getting some help in paying my bill. I rent and have been unemployed for month and half now and still looking for work. If someone could please via email me to help me avoid power been cut off. I am in need of help. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am struggling in Idaho with delinquent power bills

Post by Admin »

Many of the utility programs in Idaho require long term residency. As they cut down on abuse by doing that. But you can always apply and see what they say. They have both charitable and government aid for power bills, and there are more programs during the upcoming winter to keep the heat on. Find details on energy bill assistance in Idaho.
Sorkin

Post by Sorkin »

I hope you can help point me in the right direction. I just got property in Sandpoint Idaho. I Have been doing everything I can to get help with getting power on to the property and it is at the property line. I am disabled with MS which makes my mobility a real issue.
I also have DJD and some other problems. I have had 6 operations in the last year and a half. My father just passed away last year due to the stress of all of this causes my MS to act up. I really don't know where to go to get help.
I can pay the delinquent power bill once it is on the property but I don't have enough time to save the money to get the power on the property before I move because the persons whose property I stay on has been sick and is talking about selling his place. The medicine I take needs to be refrigerated and I get heat stroke real easy so I need to stay cool in the summer..... Please if you could help or know someone who can let me know. Thanks for reading this.
ChristineLag

Post by ChristineLag »

Hi. I am a new widow with three children. My husband died in a motorcycle accident almost six months ago. I have been managing to keep us just above water as well as power until this month when school supplies came in demand.
I have a 522.00 power bill and a 98.00 water bill. I made arrangements with Idaho power to pay my power bill in halves starting on the 25th but there is no way I can do it. I am trying to find work now that my hand is healed from surgery. (I broke it.) It is very hard right now since I don't live by very much. I don't know for sure how the program works but any help I can get right now would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.