Energy provider company plans in Nebraska for utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LikeACowboy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Energy provider company plans in Nebraska for utility bills

Post by LikeACowboy »

I live in Lincoln NE. My ex husband up and decided he didn't want to be with me anymore back in December 2013 and my life has been hard since. I have full custody of our two sweet boys. when he decided to dump me suddenly after 8 years I was ill at the time I had severe vertigo and panic attacks which made me stay home. HE took that as an advantage but used it against me.
I was working for my sister recently at her daycare the my anxiety came back I have a tore meniscus surgery set for December 20. He is behind on child support and I am unable to work until knee is fixed and anxiety is under control. When I can work I want to do something I enjoy, I am renting a 2 bedroom trailer for me and my boys.
I am behind on gas bill which is Black hills energy but I can make arrangements because the account situation. It is from when I was married. I also have trouble with rent right now and loosing car insurance. I am willing to work from home I just don't know who to get started. I need something that is legit and free..... I applied at Tecumseh Place apartments in August 2013 or September 2013 but was denied due to credit! What is a single mom suppose to do?I have sold everything I can think of to try and make ends meet. I get Medicaid and food stamps. I was getting help with electric bill but December is the first bill I am responsible for. I need affordable place to live, a work from home job, car insurance, and more. In need some help in the right direction. I have spoken with DHHS and SENCA gets me no where.
sasolis

Re: Energy provider company plans in Nebraska for utility bi

Post by sasolis »

Sadly help is getting harder and harder to find. You may need to see a doctor and get some help with your anxiety, put off your surgery and get back to work to be able to live. Welfare benefits aren't much to survive on and help with rent and electric, hard to come by and can usually only be used once or so a year when funds are there.
Mariner

Re: Energy provider company plans in Nebraska for utility bills

Post by Mariner »

Hello, I am looking to see if we can get help with paying our heating bill which got behind on from the cold winter. My husband in on disability due to his End Stage Kidney Failure, and does home dialysis every day. I have received a letter that they are going to disconnect, and I have provided them with a letter from his doctor about his condition, but still received it. I'm worried they will disconnect, and he needs to do his dialysis daily! With our income being limited, I can't pay any extra. Is there any help we can get? Thank you, We live in Syracuse, NE.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Energy provider company plans in Nebraska for utility bi

Post by Admin »

In addition to the welfare benefits, try some of these other Nebraska energy bill assistance programs. As there are several. But if you do have that doctor note, that will help as some agencies do want the applicant to be sick, disabled, etc.
sasolis wrote:You may need to see a doctor and get some help with your anxiety, put off your surgery and get back to work to be able to live. Welfare benefits aren't much to survive on and help with rent and electric, hard to come by and can usually only be used once or so a year when funds are there.
If I rule the World

Post by If I rule the World »

I live in Nebraska. I am a single mother of 4 kids, unemployed right now my youngest is 4 months so I decided I be home because my children need me.
Their father was mostly the care taker of our place financially,  but he’s now in prison and left the energy and rent bills and everything unexpectedly.
I’m trying to get help turning my lights back on and get energy costs paid. They have been disconnected and me and my babies want to be home where we are most comfortable.
We are staying with a friend temporarily for now until I can get help.
Lertyou

Post by Lertyou »

I just moved and am a mother of three children recently just lost my job and have no family to help me with energy bills. Metropolitan utilities requested a deposit to turn my services on which I do not have. Its winter time and I need gas/water the deposit that they requested from me is 100.00 and they will bill me the rest on my bills. I could really use some energy bill provider help in Omaha Nebraska 68111. I would greatly appreciate anything that you could do to help me thank you.