Heating oil for a former Marine

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Guyoda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heating oil for a former Marine

Post by Guyoda »

Hello! I am the wife of a Veteran of the Marine Corp. I would like to know what I need to do in order to see if we can get some help getting fuel for our home. We have been receiving help from our property manager but with the cost we have exhausted that help and we are just about to run out of fuel in our tank. We are not asking for a hand out and would be willing to pay our gift back over time. We simply do not have any funds available and our propane provider will not allow us to be billed due to the limited supplies and costs. I would appreciate any and all help you can give. Please let me know what I need to do?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heating oil for a former Marine

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your service. There are free heating oil programs, buying networks, and other resources out there. Maybe you can benefit from them, and they are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ks_an.html
Guyoda wrote:Hello! I am the wife of a Veteran of the Marine Corp. I would like to know what I need to do in order to see if we can get some help getting fuel for our home. We have been receiving help from our property manager but with the cost we have exhausted that help and we are just about to run out of fuel in our tank. We are not asking for a hand out and would be willing to pay our gift back over time. We simply do not have any funds available and our propane provider will not allow us to be billed due to the limited supplies and costs. I would appreciate any and all help you can give. Please let me know what I need to do?
Sheerhan

Post by Sheerhan »

I am a 12 year decorated marine that is disabled with PTSD seeking heating oil.  I small also see 24 years decorated police officer. My electric has been shut off on April 14th. I have been living off a generator in my attic for heat. Do very prone to carbon monoxide. Peco tells me I cannot get my electric turned back on till I pay $5,000.00. Which I don't have. I had just filled my freezer with meat and other products which I lost because they gave me no warning that they were shutting off my electric as well as heat. Is there any way you can help me or know of someone who can help me a former Marine? Please email me.
The help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried everyone including at veterans help out there and no one will help. So thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course try talking to a VA office or other government programs that help vets/Marines. They should have a list of resources for you. They look into the free heating oil programs which are generally income based. They may or may not give priority to veterans.