Need help paying electric and water bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
flmike32
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help paying electric and water bill

Post by flmike32 »

I am out of work and disabled. I am waiting for dissability to aprove me. in the mean time my water and electric got shut off. who can i get help from to pay the outstanding bills and turn them back on? I have Progress Energy and Deltona Water.
helper

Re: Need help paying electric and water bill

Post by helper »

Progress Energy offers the Energy Neighbor Fund

What it is is an energy-assistance program that is for their customers. It will provide assistance with energy and utility bills to customers who are experiencing temporary financial difficulties, such as an unexpected unemployment, medical emergency, sudden illness, disability, or an emergency or personal crisis. If this isn't your state let me know what is.

http://progress-energy.com/community/en ... lorida.asp
Realsimple
anti spam: Blue

Post by Realsimple »

I am in desperate need of assistance paying my Beaumont / Cherry Valley water district bill as well as some other electricity expenses. I had let some one stay at my house while I was away simply because she had given me a sad story that her family kicked her out and she has a baby well I gave in/fell for it. The woman agreed to pay bills if I didn't charge rent; sounds fair right? The house is in my parents name unfortunately I am so financially strapped I have been out of work for almost a year (4/13). I do seek employment and do pull off spot jobs "praise God". If there is any way anyone can provide me with any resources I would be so dreadful. I arrived home end of March to estimated $300 electricity Bill. I got that in payments so got power. The $573.00 is due for the water bill. Thank God for good people helping me out showering bringing me water jugs etc.
McCann1

Post by McCann1 »

There seem to be no one in Yolo county that can help with a water/sewer bill, no assistance at all. If you could help with a resource or just help that would be awesome. I do not know what else to do.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Water bill assistance is very rare. There are some statewide resources in California you can try, but don't cross your fingers. Also, maybe ask the Yolo County provider for a payment plan, and find other water bill help in California.
Suzzyo

Post by Suzzyo »

We had to pay 100 dollars to get our electricity turned on and now we owe more on the electric and water bills.
 It is so cold in here and I am scared to use the little ceramic heater on gear. I can't pay the bill. I am on disability and my husband needs a hip replacement surgery in May. Can we get any assistance for water and electric. Thanks for your time.
BearsFan1000

Post by BearsFan1000 »

I am struggling with getting my electric and water bill and need help. There is a faulty air conditioning unit that the rental agency refuses to repair and my bill has risen over $400. My water bill has been running high around $98. Of which is past due and expect to be disconnected this week. I have my daughter with my three grand babies living with me and she doesn't make enough money to help. I need Help with water and electric, and assistance is greatly appreciated to keep my services on for my family and me.