Hardship on my heating bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ramsey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hardship on my heating bill

Post by Ramsey »

Had all documents that was on eligibility sheet and I was told I need proof of hardship. If I use monies to pay for an emergency (like a car breaking down like the example the representative gave) then I would pay my utility bill first. We had a major cold snap last month and had a spike in our bill. This alone is a hardship. If I don't get assistance then I will live in a house that had its heat turned off then it will be too late. I did not asked for entire bill funded, just part of it.
Shopper

Re: Hardship on my heating bill

Post by Shopper »

Hi, I am writing to you from Salt Lake City, Utah. My concern isn't for myself, but for some close friends that live in Gallup, NM. They have absolutely no heat, just from one electric heater. The problem isn't that they can't pay for their heating bill it's paying for the tests that have to be done to get the line for the natural gas to be connected. I was wondering if there are any type of funds that they can go through to have those tests paid for? They have a child living in the home. Please any type of info would be much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hardship on my heating bill

Post by Admin »

While of course we have Salt Lake focused programs on the site, if it is a heating or utility bill, try this for utility and energy bill help in Utah.
Each utility company offers payment plans, grants, LIHEAP applications for heating bills, as well as other resources.
Shopper wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:55 am Hi, I am writing to you from Salt Lake City, Utah.