Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Applications for LIHEAP for my disability

Post by Grandpa »

To Whom It May Concern,
I got your name off a web site. I applied for LIHEAP and I did receive it plus I received the
crisis one. I have COPD, bronchial asthma, RSD and a heart condition and SSI disability. With this cold weather
I cannot afford to buy anymore oil. I have enough oil to last me through the weekend. Can you
please tell me who I can call to get some more help?
I have been sick since Christmas with
bronchitis and have been to the doctor twice with it. I am finally getting over it and I don't want
to have a relapse. My oil man will not bring anymore oil until I get him paid off at this time I can't
even do that. I am begging you to help me or guide me who I can call for help. I live in a small town in
New Ringgold, Pennsylvania in Schuylkill County. Thank you.
Tiesto

Re: Applications for LIHEAP for my disability

Post by Tiesto »

I have been separated from my husband almost a year and is unbearable trying to pay these utilities. I am waiting on the financial help, and waiting on Social Security to make a determination. Can you please provide me some assistance here in Garland County. It's much needed.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Applications for LIHEAP for my disability

Post by Admin »

It can take a long time for social security to decide, and most people are declined. However, we do have resources for utilities in Garland County. Maybe they can provide a bridge to help you account for the loss of your husbands income. So try these places for LIHEAP applications in Garland Arkansas. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html