Utility bill security deposit

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
puffinmuffy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Utility bill security deposit

Post by puffinmuffy »

i am moving to a place with cheaper rent but i have a 200 dallor electric bill i have to pay to get my water turned on then i have to pay 280 dallors to get my electric turn on at a different electric company all the money i have was used to get my new place i have no idea what yo do i already used helping hands and uchra in the past because my rent was so high so now i cant use there resouses help
deb sn

Re: Utility bill security deposit

Post by deb sn »

Check with the local churches. Also, see if there is a township trustee. They will usually help one time with some of your bills. Good luck and God Bless
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

I am a single mother of two children. I am 2 years old and am receiving only 626 a month from families first and child support. I have a 3 yr old daughter and a 6 year old son and i am currently in an apartment that i cant afford to turn my electricity on it costs 300 dollars but the electric company said if i could come up with 175 dollars they would turn it on. But i only have 80 dollars to my name and i have called a complete list of churches and have drove from church to church and contacted Upper Cumberland in my town, McMinnville TN and nobody has any funds to donate. I am in serious need of help my landlord let me move in for free and gave me the first week for free and water is included i only need around 90 dollars to turn my power on and after that should no longer need any assistance. I am trying to get my GED and attend a hygienist school after i get my ged i just really need help starting out with a fresh slate.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Are you receiving any child support, and is husband or ex just not paying it. If so then always look into legal action. You can use that child support to help pay the utilities. As far as other ways to get utility help in Tennessee, there are agencies and charities in every town. Find Tennessee assistance programs and agencies to call for help for bills, advice, and consultations. We even have information on free legal aid and attorneys can help for things like unpaid child support.
Relief13 wrote:I am a single mother of two children. I am 2 years old and am receiving only 626 a month from families first and child support. I have a 3 yr old daughter and a 6 year old son and i am currently in an apartment that i cant afford to turn my electricity on it costs 300 dollars but the electric company said if i could come up with 175 dollars they would turn it on. But i only have 80 dollars to my name and i have called a complete list of churches and have drove from church to church and contacted Upper Cumberland in my town, McMinnville TN and nobody has any funds to donate. I am in serious need of help my landlord let me move in for free and gave me the first week for free and water is included i only need around 90 dollars to turn my power on and after that should no longer need any assistance. I am trying to get my GED and attend a hygienist school after i get my ged i just really need help starting out with a fresh slate.
ShangHaigh

Post by ShangHaigh »

I am a pregnant single mom with a part time job and 3 little boys at home in Tucson Arizona. My 4th child is due in about 6 wks. I managed to save enough money to get an apartment, deposit, water, and first months rent. I need 250.00 to pay deposit on electric because someone used the electricity when I left my former home without my permission and the power co. want believe me. I also have to have an operation to have my gallbladder removed when the baby is taken by caserian. I am absolutely without any other help. I trust God and my family has helped me every way possible but they are without jobs, disabled etc. I have overcome so many trials with God's help and I am trying so hard to keep my faith but I feel so discouraged and helpless. I HAVE to have utilities for my babies. Please,Please if there is any way you can help me you would really be saving many lives. Please help us, Please! You can reach me
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like your needs are extensive and can include rent, child care, utilities, and the like. Yes, keep trying to overcome this latest challenge too. As you work through it, find more Pima County Arizona assistance programs and resources that may be able to help you and your children. They may have limited funding for utility deposits for Arizona families too.

ShangHaigh wrote:I am a pregnant single mom with a part time job and 3 little boys at home in Tucson Arizona. My 4th child is due in about 6 wks. I managed to save enough money to get an apartment, deposit, water, and first months rent. I need 250.00 to pay deposit on electric because someone used the electricity when I left my former home without my permission and the power co. want believe me. I also have to have an operation to have my gallbladder removed when the baby is taken by caserian. I am absolutely without any other help. I trust God and my family has helped me every way possible but they are without jobs, disabled etc. I have overcome so many trials with God's help and I am trying so hard to keep my faith but I feel so discouraged and helpless. I HAVE to have utilities for my babies. Please,Please if there is any way you can help me you would really be saving many lives. Please help us, Please! You can reach me
GSCI2

Post by GSCI2 »

I need help with the security deposit on my electric bill. I was in a domestic violence situation and I have found a place for my two children and myself. I usually do not ask for any help but I am struggling and I need some help just this one time. Please if you can find an agency to help please email me. Thank you.
AnnaCorran

Post by AnnaCorran »

Holiday Easter greetings!
I wish it was in better circumstances I write to you. I am 26 years old and I have a 15 month old daughter. We are seeking emergency assistance with our SMUD bill. We have been without power for 2 days. We are finally getting on our feet after leaving my abusive husband (last year). In moving to our own house I found out my ex husband ran up a SMUD bill for nearly $300 in my name. SMUD has refused to accept payments on this sum or help at all. Which brings us to our current situation. Do you offer any programs that help with emergency utility restoration?
Brewer

Post by Brewer »

I live in Hesperia, CA. I recently have been told that the store where I work will be closing by the end of April. I AM A SINGLE MOM OF TWO GIRLS...we have been living with electric, but no gas. Where I live at if you have never had service with the gas company here , you need to pay a deposit of nothing less than 250.00.

Well I work hard and long hours..12 am to 8:30..I paid the bill I just couldn’t afford the deposit..(even in payments)..so they disconnected me in January...after a year I moved. But after another year I moved back, seeing my apartment was available again...the thing is we have electricity, but no gas. I live in the high desert where nights can get freezing. I need help to fix this problem. I cant afford two deposits. I need help and now coming April. I will be unemployed. Please I need immediate help , not leads or maybes. Thank you!!
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

I am homeless with 3 kids and two of them are special needs children. We have finally found a place to live! Unfortunately my electric bill is to high and I can't move in until it's paid in full, I really need this place do I don't have to worry about how I'm going to take care of my children. If someone could please help me with my bill, anything will help please help me and please contact me in return.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you can't afford the electric bill in Connecticut, how can you possibly plan on keeping up with the rent and other bills? Especially if you have 3 kids. You need more long term support, so maybe try a budgeting or payment program in the state. There are many ways to get utility help in Connecticut, as this shows. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _and_.html
Gambino

Post by Gambino »

Hello,
My family and I are having a financial hardship and in need of assistance in paying utility bills. We are a family of 6.
I lost my job the end of September and my husband is the only one working right now. If you could please help at this time it would be greatly appreciated as it would be hard for our family to go with no electricity, water or gas for warm showers.
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

As of July 29 2019, myself and spouse who is the only one currently employed have paid the first month’s rent and was given the key to our House. We are renting but at the moment are unable to pay the 300$ deposit to connect the electricity and the 80$ deposit for water. We are managing the best way possible, please help us for the utility deposits.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a job for paying future energy bills, then you can look into some of the deposit assistance programs. They can even help people with little or no money....but you really need a future income to support yourself.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
JordyNelson wrote:We are renting but at the moment are unable to pay the 300$ deposit to connect the electricity and the 80$ deposit for water. We are managing the best way possible, please help us for the utility deposits.