Struggling with all utilities from my permanent disability

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Luck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with all utilities from my permanent disability

Post by Luck »

In need of emergency help with shut off of water, heat, electric, and food. I am permanently disabled. I received $631 in Social Security and I take care of five people in my home. Also, my daughter has an infant whose four-month-old can't get any help. I'm trying and have gotten some donations but can't get the state to file SER.
I have done everything they've asked me to and community actions have said they would help me. I also have a $500 United Methodist church voucher. I contacted them and they're willing to make payment arrangements if I can get the pledges to leash up on the account. If you have any other options or phone numbers that might be able to help me I would appreciate it. I have not had anything for three days now. I don't even have water to mix the formula, and my disabilities are kicking in. I don't have the energy anymore to fight for help. However, if you can help in anyway I would appreciate it.
Momar

Re: Struggling with all utilities from my permanent disability

Post by Momar »

I am a single mom of a toddler who was born with several life threatening permanent disabilities. Do to taken care of my babies needs I had to quit my job. We are about to have all our utilities shut off so I am in desperate need of help on keeping them turned on. If you can help at all it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Thank you again and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling with all utilities from my permanent disability

Post by Admin »

There may be some utility deposit and turn on assistance in Oklahoma. There may also be state laws and/or regulations since you have a toddler that protects you from disconnection - since the kid is sick. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ty_bi.html

Momar wrote:I am a single mom of a toddler who was born with several life threatening permanent disabilities. Do to taken care of my babies needs I had to quit my job. We are about to have all our utilities shut off so I am in desperate need of help on keeping them turned on. If you can help at all it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Thank you again and God Bless.