Money for light bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
love1chance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money for light bill

Post by love1chance »

I am a single mother of 4, out of work, and out of hope. My light company gave me 5 extra days to pay my light bill and the time is up tomorrow. My lights will be turned off. I have went to many places for help and they have no funds. I just don't think my kids have to deal with this, it's not there fault. What can i do? I have until 5pm 9-28 to take care of this. My kids father is on child support but don't pay and don't give any help to us at all.
Pillsbury
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for light bill

Post by Pillsbury »

I am need of help paying my light bill in Fort Worth. My light bill has become outrageously high for unknown reasons. I also have four children that suffers from asthma as well as myself. I did have a job but I was laid off due to high turn over rate .I just started getting unemployment and my power is due to be cut off o the 19th of December. I’m in need of 526.07 to keep the services on. I will have the 250.00 dollars on Monday when I get my unemployment check. I am in need of assistance with 276.00. If there is anyway I am able to get the assistance for the sake of my children who all suffer from asthma and who all have a nebulizer machine for the control of our asthma thank you
Flutie

Post by Flutie »

I need help on my light bill. It is 1149.43. I also need help with my rent of 800.00. My water got turned off, also so in debt up to my head I can't get on my right foot for nothing. Please help me with some assistance. I ready need it.
I had to help send my son to college on the 6/5/15 and had to pay his fee. My check is not what I try to make it out to be with my bill going up higher and higher. I have a 5 year old at home. Please help me get back on track. I really need some help with my lights, rent food as well. Thanks.
Canes

Post by Canes »

Hello. I was on the website looking at the qualifications for people who can receive assistance with paying light bills.
I wanted to know if it mattered if the person was receiving SSI and state assistance. The person Is over the age of 65 and lives in Naples, Florida. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!