Disabled nned help with phone bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
neaston9
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled nned help with phone bills

Post by neaston9 »

I NEED HELP PAYING MY 4500.00 LIGHT BILL I LOST MY JOB AND I AM DISABLED AND I NOW RECIEVE SSI BUT THE BILL IS SO HIGH NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN TO TAKE CARE OF IT I RECIEVE ENOU7GH TO PAY MY RENT AND PHONE BILL WITH LITTLE LEFT OVER PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET SOME HELP OR WHAT I CAN DO MY NAME IS DEBBIE and i am in massachusetts please reply and let me know if there is anything i can do thank you
lkmcnaughton

Re: Disabled nned help with phone bills

Post by lkmcnaughton »

TRY LIFELINE. IT HAS A TELEPHONE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR DISABLED.
Tony Hawkins
anti spam: Blue

Post by Tony Hawkins »

I am disabled and am still going through the long process of receiving my disability checks so am currently living on about $600.00 month. I have two children who are definitely aware of our basic needs not being met and going hungry at times. We are faced with disconnection notices every month on phone and other bills and the stress levels are at times unbearable.
I don't have family to rely on and have to be strong for my children but I just feel so desperate sometimes to just meet their basic needs. I would love to have some stress taken off of us and maybe enjoy some life its just not fair to them. I need help with paying my heat and electricity, which us $125.00 month. I also need help with rent, gas for auto that breaks down all the time and hygiene products. We also need our phone, so that bill needs to be paid too.
Seems like not a lot to some but to us it would mean the world if those expenses could ever be met every month is a struggle and I'm so tired which probably doesn't help with my disability. God send me an angel. Thanks for listening.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The federal government does want people to have access to a phone, especially the disabled if they have a medical issue. So there are programs such as Lifeline. They often give a discount or even give people a free cell phone. Also, it seems like you are asking for a lot. You are asking for electricity, telephones, basic needs, and more. What else is there? You need a job to supplement your disability, but in the meantime, find the government phone programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ram__.html
Techstate

Re: Disabled need help with phone bills

Post by Techstate »

I'm a 3-times stroke victim. I was born in 1960 and no longer able to work or drive. My daughter lives with me, unemployed as she takes care of me. Our only car is no longer working and our phone is disconnected. We've just got a Safelink phone. If you are able to help us, we'd really appreciate it. You should know that my good friend, has submitted my request as I am unable to do it myself as well as I don't have an active email account or a phone service, so she's letting me use her email account.