Electric deposit due for public housing

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Anderson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Electric deposit due for public housing

Post by Anderson »

I need help paying my electric deposit to move in to a Huntsville Housing Authority apartment. I have two children, 3 and 5 yrs old and I’m trying to get out of a house where they smoke crack daily. I have to post the $300 deposit by 2pm today, and I only have $100 so far. If anyone can help me , please reply right away. Thank you for your help.
Germany

Re: Electric deposit due for public housing

Post by Germany »

Hi, I am looking for assistance getting my power turned on. The deposit to get me it on is $500 which I don't have. I have my two boy’s part time and it's not fair for them to be in this environment in public housing apartment. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Baldur1

Post by Baldur1 »

Lost job and had to move myself and 2 kids to a cheaper place, which is public housing. I have called tons of electric providers and they all want 300-400 deposits, I have no money, not a dollar, I just need help paying a deposit so my kids will have electric. Thanks.
Stephen Dodd

Post by Stephen Dodd »

To whom it may concern,
I have fallen on hard times and in need of some assistants. My bill is currently $1246.52. I have been getting my finances together and cannot afford the $450 deposit the public housing authority is requesting by June 9, 2017. They are now threatening to disconnect my gas/electric and I am running out of resources. I am asking for your help to get me back on my feet.