Money needed for electric bill in Missouri

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
KellyEvans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money needed for electric bill in Missouri

Post by KellyEvans »

I am a single mother to a five year old little daughter. This is hard for me to do but I am at a point where it I hard for me to get caught up. I have am electric bill of $170 and at this point I don't know how I will pay it. I keep saying tax time is so close and I will get to that comfortable state but I won't make it. Is there any way if offering this one time help to pay this bill. Please!!! I live in Desoto Mississippi an my electric company is Ameren.
sasolis

Re: Money needed for electric bill in Missouri

Post by sasolis »

Sorry this site has resources but no funds. Try calling them directly and working out a payment plan. Also, call 211 they have resource information as well.
Melissa Bean

Post by Melissa Bean »

I have to pay 89.00 to KCPL by Monday March 6th...per payment arrangement. If I don't pay I can't make any more payment arrangements for a year. And will have to pay the total of 191.00. I filed for bankruptcy in Missouri in March 2016, Chapter 13.
Payment to trustee 750.00 a month. Taken directly out of check. On top of that I use my money to make my house payment, utilities, HOA dues, car insurance, Cell...I'm on FMLA for depression, Anxiety, PTSD and heart disease. Making ends meet and afford medications and food is pretty much impossible. Work has been low and we get sent home early...plus anxiety, depression, and workplace harassment has cause my anxiety and depression to worsen. I really need help with KCPL electric bill. I have 34.00 in the bank and no food or gas until next Friday. Can I please get assistance? And how?
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

I have a disconnection letter from Ameren Missouri electric. I have until September 8th to come up with $217.98 or my electric will be shutoff. We have 4 kids. My wife works but it is not enough to pay the bills. I have been looking for work but no luck so far. Childcare is too expensive when there is 4 children. Thank you.
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

My name is Katheryn and I live in Grain Valley, MO, Jackson County. Could you provide me with information as to how I might get help with my electric bill and water bill? I have been out of work since the end of January 2020 due to medical condition of   Chronic Heart Failure and other medical issues. I have applied for SSI and Social Security but have not received approval yet. As everyone knows, electric bills in Missouri don’t stop coming in. I am in dire need of some financial help with my electric and water bills.  I owe approximately $338 for electric and approximately $100 for my water bill. I do have the bills for these and I have a letter from Social Security stating I have applied. I would appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course apply for disability like you indicated. Also try LIHEAP in Missouri for the disabled. As that may be a resources for you in Jackson County.
Joanne wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:48 am My name is Katheryn and I live in Grain Valley, MO, Jackson County. Could you provide me with information as to how I might get help with my electric bill and water bill?
Terese

Post by Terese »

I am in desperate need of help with utility bill and some money to pay me electric bill. It will be shut off tomorrow. I am waiting on disability and haven’t worked since January. I have signed up for LIHEAP but can’t get an answer to see if I qualified. Thank you for assistance.
I am in Grain Valley, Missouri
Katheryn

Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you read further up this chain, you will see LIHEAP in Missouri listed. But if your power is going to shut off power (like you said) it is too late. Nothing you can do in time. Try a charity in Grain Valley. Also look into these utility bill assistance programs in Missouri. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gy_bi.html
Terese wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 am I am in desperate need of help with utility bill and some money to pay me electric bill. It will be shut off tomorrow. I am waiting on disability and haven’t worked since January. I have signed up for LIHEAP but can’t get an answer to see if I qualified. Thank you for assistance.
I am in Grain Valley, Missouri