My eletric bill just got cut off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Mr. Breaux
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My eletric bill just got cut off

Post by Mr. Breaux »

My lights got cut off today is there any way I can have them get cut back on before my kids get home . :?: what company can help me
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My eletric bill just got cut off

Post by Admin »

Yes, you can get help. Post your utility company, and what state you live in. In the meantime, try the LIHEAP program, and the emergency component.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/liheap/
Lancealot

Post by Lancealot »

I am a single mother with a 3 day notice from my landlord and have overdue electric and gas bills. I need help to pay these expenses temporarily until my former husband pays alimony. This could take up to 3 months I have been told. I did not know I could get evicted due to unpaid electric bills.
Stewarz

Post by Stewarz »

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP PAYING MY ELECTRIC BILL. THE FINAL NOTICE CAME IN THE MAIL. RIGHT NOW I RECEIVE GENERAL ASSISTANCE AND I HAVE SECTION 8. MY PAST DUE AMOUNT IS AT $767 AND THAT'S WHAT I NEED HELP PAYING. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE? I WAS HOMELESS FOR 3 YEARS LIVING AT KUALOA BEACH AND THEN I WAS BLESS WITH SECTION 8 AFTER WAITING 9 YEARS. I LIVE IN KAIMUKI IN A 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT. I AM UNABLE TO WORK DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS AT THIS TIME. EMAIL ME ASAP!!! THANKS AND HOPE TO SEE AN EMAIL FROM YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How did anyone in a one bedroom apartment run up an electric bill of over $700? So what will you do next month if your income is so low, and you can't work? How will you break the cycle of asking for help with electric bills from others? Anyway, we do have suggestions, so feel free to call around. Locate our utility and electric bill assistance programs.