Utility help in Connecticut or power will be cut off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ptbull11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Utility help in Connecticut or power will be cut off

Post by Ptbull11 »

I am in a crisis situation. I have 3 children and I have had major surgery. My electric and gas have both been turned off. I have been trying to pay a little on both to prevent this from happening, but the payments weren't as much as they were requiring. I have been trying to find emergency funding that could help. I live in Connecticut. any information would be great and very helpful. I am having a problem with emails at this time so I can be reached at home.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility help in Connecticut or power will be cut off

Post by Admin »

We do have information on crisis and other energy programs in Connecticut. They do ramp up this time of year though, as the demand for funds before winter rolls around is very high. So ask about payment plans, or check into resources for an applciation fee. Find all of our details on utility assistance in Connecticut.
Papen

Re: Utility help in Connecticut or power will be cut off

Post by Papen »

My neighbors have a shut off notice for their natural gas bill. I would like to connect them with one of your programs. Which number should I have them call? They are very poor and live in the New Haven Connecticut area.
Please, let me know who they should call. I couldn’t find any phone numbers on this website.